Reclaim Your American Citizenship

If you have an ancestor (parent, grandparent, great-grandparent, and so on), you may have inherited citizenship in the United States.  If you can prove a direct line to a U.S. citizen, then seek assistance from an experienced immigration attorney to RECLAIM YOUR U.S. CITIZENSHIP!

It does not matter if:

  • You cannot speak English
  • You have a criminal history
  • You have been deported previously
  • You are young or old, or how much time you have lived in the U.S.A.

The law firm of Jeanne Morales, Attorney has many years of helping people RECLAIM THEIR AMERICAN CITIZENSHIP !!!

The information contained on this page is a general summary and there may be exceptions or additional requirements that apply in an individual case.  Information is given for demonstrative purposes only and should not be relied on without consulting an attorney.  Specific advice can only be given by an attorney who is familiar with facts pertinent to a specific case. Communications in the context of this page shall not be construed to form an attorney-client relationship.